Cookie Wrap is your FREE guide to individually wrapping cookies and bulk bagging.
I’m Mike Thompson and In 2017, I started making shortbread biscuits or cookies, to sell in shops and online. Wrapping the cookies turned out to be the biggest stumbling block to growth and happiness in my business.
By 2020 I had tried every bagging machine on the market and grown the business to use a flow wrapper, capable of wrapping and sealing 1,000s of biscuits per hour.
Cookie Wrap is all about fast tracking your food business to safe, efficient and economical food packaging. I would love to see entrepreneurs like you, make beautiful food and sell it successfully. Bagging your bakes for sale could easily be your biggest challenge to profitability. Hopefully I can save you many hours of research and hundreds, if not thousands of pounds in experimentation, with bagging materials and machinery.
- If you’re completely new to the world of food packaging, start here.
- Are you a professional in the cookie industry? Feel free to browse the blog and add your hints and tips in the comments for others. You can also register on the Professionals page to highlight your expertise to others.
- Do you have a specific query or need help from other cookie producers? Register to join the forum and you’ll receive an email when it’s up and running.
- You can also advertise your cookie related services and equipment on the upcoming directory. Contact me for details.
- Finally, check out my YouTube channel where I regularly upload videos with tips on packaging and selling cookies.